Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Baked Carrots



I came home after a late night at work to the surprise that I was cooking dinner for guests, which I love, but I needed to go grocery shopping and didn't have any vegetables.  I did have a giant bag of carrot sticks that were kinda on their way out so I decided to use them.  I stared with the carrot sticks and chopped them into mini slices.  









Then drizzle some extra virgin olive oil on the bottom of a pan and spread it around with a paper towel (including the sides of the pan).




Toss some carrots in the bottom of the pan and top with a little bit of butter and Italian bread crumbs



Continue to layer 


.  I had 2 layers and topped it with some grated parmessan cheese.  Bake at 375 degrees until carrots are tender.  


This served three perfectly!

No comments:

Post a Comment