Monday, May 14, 2012

Baked Zucchini




This one is pretty easy to make and great for something quick. 






Wash your Zucchini and cut either end off.  (tip: the smaller zucchini tends to have more flavor and the large ones are better for baking)

Next cut the zucchini in half length wise and then in quarters



Then line a cookie sheet with tin foil (you don't NEED to but I hate trying to wash baked olive oil off of my pans!) Line all of them up and season with pepper and extra virgin olive oil (my boyfriend who is in love with butter thinks I also use butter but I don't!) you could use any seasoning you'd like for flavor but it tastes great this way.


Bake in your preheated oven at 375 degrees until zucchini is tender.  You can test this by poking it with a fork.  You don't want them to get mushy or be crunchy!
When they are done take our of the oven and sprinkle with some parmigiana cheese & serve


Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment